Sunday, December 13, 2015

CHRISTmas

Christmas season is in full swing and I am pumped. I have always loved Christmas and each year I gain a greater appreciation for the holiday. I love how everyone always seems to be serving others and creating ways to help other people. I even enjoy the commercial side of Christmas, the gift giving, the decorations, and Santa Claus. Lets be real, the best part of this season is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.  I have been thinking a lot about it lately and I realized that this is one of the most important days in the history of the world.  The day that we celebrate is the day when the most amazing person to walk the earth entered it. Isn't that crazy? The day He was born  was the day it all started. Because of this day The Savior did so many amazing things, healing the sick and raising the dead. One of the greatest things Jesus Christ did was go into the Garden of Gethsemane and take all of our sins, pains, and afflictions upon Him. I will be eternally grateful for the atonement. I know I would not be functioning without it. I feel like I will be in debt to Him forever. People say the best way to repay him is to live and spread the gospel. I am trying my best to do so because I know that I owe so much to Him. The older I get, the more I realize this.

Since I am becoming more mature, I feel like I am appreciating having the knowledge of Jesus Christ and the gospel in my life. I have been trying to make my life constantly like the Christmas season. Being happy, finding ways to serve, and trying my best to always be kind. I would encourage anyone I talk to, to do these things because we could make this world a better place all the time. (: As this season continues I would encourage everyone to be thinking about The Savior and all He did for us during His life on earth, I know I will be. I know this is totally cliche but if you haven't seen this video you should totally watch it. . If there is anything I can do for you during this busy time please let me know. I hope everyone has a very merry CHRISTmas!! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment