Monday, November 12, 2018

Hermana Barton and Hermana Anderson Round 2

Hola amigos!!

This week for me has been an adventure! We started the week with teaching Robinson and Zulma with our branch president and his 6 year old daughter. We had the little girl ask him when he was going to be baptized and he said "very soon" it was precious. He has finally opened up about some doubts that he has concerning the law of tithing. He just wants to make sure that he will be able to live the laws that God commands. Then they came to English class to say goodbye to Hermana Bray and we read in the plan of salvation pamphlet in English. It was precious. On Thursday we went over so they could meet my new companion and had a lesson and we went on Saturday and tried to invite him to prepare to be baptized but he wont commit. It makes me super sad but I know one day he will be baptized :)

My new companion is Hermana Barton! We were companions back in June when I was in Staunton. It was so much fun then and it is just as much fun now. We play basketball at every chance we get haha and we just work really well together.

On Sunday Robinson and Zulma came to church and our Sunday school lesson was perfect for them. Also this is the 2nd time Hermana Barton has served in Fredericksburg so all the members recognized her and it is fun because we don't have to take time to explain who all the members are. WE are still doing a lot of finding but we are working with some part member families.

I love this work. Is it pretty hard? yes. Robinson asked this week about why I came on my mission and I told him it is because I felt the happiness that came from the gospel and wanted to share it with others. I still stand by that. This gospel brings more happiness than anything else and its because we have access to the full light of Christ. I love this gospel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment