Monday, December 24, 2018

Feliz Navidad!

Hola amigos!

We had transfers this week! I am in Richmond and we go to the Chesterfield Ward! It is the only Spanish ward in the mission. So That's pretty cool. I am with Hermana Clark again! I was with her in Stafford back in February. So That's pretty cool! We are both new to the area this transfer so we don't really know the people we are teaching so we have been trying to contact them this week.

Saying goodbye to The Manriquez family and to Robinson and Zulma was super sad but it was good. President Manriquez sat us down and talked to us about the progress he has seen in us and it was super cool. He also had us share our testimonies and it made me tear up a little. I love Fredericksburg!

On Tuesday we had transfers and the first place we went to go do some finding we had an interaction with a pitbull. My companion got bit but it wasn't super bad  she has been a champ!  We definitely stay away from dogs though.

We had our Christmas conference and that was awesome. We focused a lot on preparing for the second coming and it was super powerful. We also got to play some sports and I forgot to eat breakfast so I had some issues there but I drank some Gatorade and Dr. Pepper and had some ribs and was all good. 👍

 On our second night we got a call from a member in the English ward that is Hispanic and she asked if we wanted to to caroling with her and her family to some members in our area. So we went and we ended up singing Christmas songs in someones bedroom through the bathroom door so that this person could hear. It was one of the weirdest things ever. On that same night we knocked on the door of one of our investigators and they were having a Christmas party but they let us in and gave us food. It was extremely awkward because the family was just staring at us and we were super out of place haha!

Church here was pretty great. It was just an hour with lots of music and lots of testimonies about the Savior. It was cool to hear a lot of through share their testimonies of Jesus Christ. I also finished the Book of Mormon this week and have done a lot of reflecting on our Savior. I know that He lives and that he is very aware of all things happening in our lives. I am so grateful that we can have a personal relationship with him. I know that He walks with us in this life.

I love you all! I am so excited to talk to you tomorrow! I hope you guys have questions in mind or something because I am so awkward and don t know what to talk about haha!

FELIZ NAVIDAD🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment