Monday, August 3, 2015

The Struggle is Real, but so is God

Sorry for such a fast second post but I feel like I should share my thoughts.  Everyone has struggles. No matter how perfect a person may seem they have their own types of problems and trials. Just remember that as you go through life. Our struggles in life are what make us strong individuals. Some people say that their struggles are so small and that they do not matter.  THAT IS NOT TRUE. A struggle is a trial and all trials are important because they make us stronger and prepare us for our lives and possibly bigger struggles. I am a firm believer in the phrase " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" because it is true. In some way we should get stronger from everything we go through in this life.  The good and the bad. We should be progressing in this life with anything and everything we do. I often get caught up in a conversation with someone and I will often say, "the struggle is so real" and the struggle may be real but so is God. Something even more awesome is that Heavenly Father created that struggle for YOU.  He created it and He can sure get you out of it. So really I just think that we need to appreciate everything in this life especially our struggles. We need to learn from everything we can and look for opportunities to share our knowledge. Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment