Monday, January 29, 2018

Stafford



Hola Amigos!!

I get to go to the temple on Friday which is my 6 month mark:) so that's pretty cool. 

My companion is a little bit of an adjustment from my last companions. She is not as humble and I don't have her trust on like anything. But she really loves the gospel so thats really nice!

This week has been crazy!! We found 6 new investigators this week!!  We started the week by visiting a less active. He didn't know that Jesus came to the Americas so we read 3 Nephi 11 with him mand he is interested in learning more so we have apointments with him!

The next morning we woke up and our car had gotten towed. I was so mad. The church doewn't pay for it so I had to pay 50 dollars. We didn't have our parkng pass in our car because we switched cars with the elders. It was super lame.

We wen't on exchanges with the sister training leaders this week and I went with Sister Wastland. We went searching for potentials (this was in their area so it was all lin english) and we were loooking for a guy, Ryan. We knocked on the door and asked for him but they said he didn't live there. So we asked this girl, Megan, if she had heard of our church. She said she had but she didn't know much about it so we started teaching the restoration and she said the drove psat a building in DC that had a guy with a trumpet on it!!! Her dad was wondering what it was so she googled it and learned that it was the angel Moroni! She thought the Book of Mormon was so interesting and set up a time to meet with the sisteres againa nd said she would invite her dad!! So that is awesome!!

My spanish is improving day by day and I can understand basically everything if  I actually concentrate. so that is aweosme! Thats all I can really remmeber from this week haha but it was awesome!!

I love you all so much!
our relief society chairs that are in our apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment